You can call the DescribeCrossRegionBackupDBInstance operation to query the instances for which the cross-region backup feature is enabled in a region and the cross-region backup settings of these instances.
Before you call this operation, make sure that the instance runs one of the following database engines:
- MySQL. For more information, see Back up an ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL instance across regions.
- SQL Server. For more information, see Back up an ApsaraDB RDS for SQL Server instance across regions.
- PostgreSQL. For more information, see Enable cross-region backups for an ApsaraDB RDS for PostgreSQL instance.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
|Operation||Access level||Resource type||Condition key||Association operation|
The ID of the region.
The ID of the instance. Up to 30 instance IDs are allowed in a single request. If you enter more than one instance ID, separate them with commas (,).
The number of entries to return per page. Default value: 30.
The number of the page to return. Valid values: any non-zero positive integer.
Default value: 1.
|HTTP status code||Error code||Error message||Description|
|400||InvalidParameters.Format||Specified parameter is not valid.||-|
|400||InvalidRegion.Format||Specified Region is not valid.||The region ID is invalid. Check the region ID.|
|403||CrossBackupNotSupport||Specified region not support cross region backup.||Cross-zone backup is not supported in the specified region.|
|403||IncorrectDBInstanceEngine||Current DB Instance engine does not support this operation.||The operation failed. The operation is not supported for the database engine that is run on the RDS instance.|
|404||not found||Page not found.||-|
|404||InvalidUser.NotFound||Specified user does not exist.||The specified user is not found. Please check again.|
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.
|Change time||Summary of changes||Operation|
|2022-09-01||The error codes of the API operation change.|