This topic describes how to restart a host on the Hosts page.
- SQL Server
For more information about ApsaraDB MyBase, see What is ApsaraDB MyBase?
- Log on to the ApsaraDB MyBase console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where you want to create a dedicated cluster.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Hosts.
- Find the host that you want to restart, and click Actions column. in the
- Select Switch Within Maintenance Window or Restart Immediately and click OK. Note
- Switch Within Maintenance Window: The system restarts the host after the workloads of all the primary instances on the host are redirected to the secondary instances on other hosts. This ensures service continuity.
- Restart Immediately: The system immediately restarts the host.