This topic describes how to enable or disable instance allocation on a host in an ApsaraDB MyBase dedicated cluster.
- If a host in an ApsaraDB MyBase dedicated cluster requires maintenance or you do not want the system to allocate instances to a host, you can disable instance allocation for the host on the Hosts page in the ApsaraDB MyBase console.
- If you want the system to allocate instances to the host at a later time, you can enable instance allocation for the host on the Hosts page.
Note The value of Allocation Status for a host defaults to Enabled.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB MyBase console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where you want to create a dedicated cluster.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Hosts.
- Find the host that you want to manage and choose .
- Select Disabled or Enabled and click OK.