You can remove a tag from a resource when the tag is no longer needed to manage or retrieve the resource. This topic describes how to remove a tag in the ApsaraDB MyBase console. If you remove a tag from a resource and the tag is not added to other resources, the tag is deleted.
A tag is added to a resource. For more information, see Create or add a tag.
- Up to 20 tags can be removed at a time.
- If you remove a tag from all of its associated resources, the tag is deleted.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB MyBase console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where you want to create a dedicated cluster.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Hosts. In the Actions column corresponding to a host, choose . Note You can show the Tag column, move the pointer over the tag icon to view the added tags, and then click Edit Tag.
- In the Edit Tag dialog box, click the X icon next to the tag that you want to remove.
- Click OK.
|UntagResources||Removes a tag.|