The following table lists the instance and data retention policies and renewal billing details when an ApsaraDB for Memcache instance expires or payment for the instance is overdue.
||Handling in the case of expiration/overdue payment
||Your subscribed instance is suspended if you fail to renew it by the due time. If you fail to clear the overdue payment after 7 days, it will be deemed that you forfeit the instance. In this case, the data stored in the instance will be deleted and cannot be recovered. Alibaba Cloud will notify you by text message or email one day before the instance release.
- You can renew the instance within the contract period or 7 days after contract expiration.
- The renewed instance is billed based on the configuration and length of service time you select during renewal.
- For more information about the renewal procedure, see Renewal.
- The system determines, based on the average amount payable over the last 24 hours for the ApsaraDB for Memcache service, whether the remaining account balance is sufficient to pay for the next three billing cycles. If the remaining account balance is insufficient, you will receive an SMS or email notification.
- If the remaining account balance is less than the account payable of the previous bill, payment for the instance is overdue. You will receive an SMS or email for instance renewal notification within 24 hours after your account has overdue payment. If you recharge your account within 24 hours, your ApsaraDB for Memcache service will not be interrupted. During this period, Alibaba Cloud will continue to charge fees for this instance. You must pay back all overdue charges as soon as possible to continue using the service.
- Your delinquent Pay-As-You-Go instance will be suspended and billing will stop if you fail to renew your service within 24 hours. If you recharge your delinquent account sufficiently within seven days, the service will automatically resume. If you fail to clear the overdue payment after 7 days, it will be deemed that you forfeit the instance. In this case, the data stored in the instance will be deleted and cannot be recovered. Alibaba Cloud will notify you by text message or email one day before the instance release.
|A Pay-As-You-Go instance is billed according to the actual usage time, so no renewal is required. You can recharge your account on the Alibaba Cloud Console.