ApsaraDB for Lindorm (Lindorm) is highly compatible with the Cassandra Query Language (CQL) syntax. However, Lindorm has the following limits:
- Lindorm does not support user-defined types (UDTs), user-defined functions (UDFs), and user-defined aggregates (UDAs).
- Lindorm does not support triggers.
- Lindorm does not support SSTable attached secondary indexes (SASI).
- You cannot use IF NOT EXIST in the SELECT, INSERT, or DELETE statement.
- You cannot delete data records by range.
- Some data types for internal testing are not supported. For example, the COLLECTION, DURATION, and COUNTER data types are not supported.
- If you want to obtain more information about the limits, contact after-sales personnel.