This topic describes how to upgrade the minor version of an ApsaraDB for HBase instance to the latest in the ApsaraDB for HBase console. The latest version optimizes the features of earlier versions and provides more features.
- You cannot downgrade an instance after you upgrade it.
- When the system upgrades the minor version of an ApsaraDB for HBase instance, the system must restart the instance. We recommend that you upgrade an instance during off-peak hours or make sure that your application is configured to automatically reconnect to your instance.
- The duration of an upgrade varies based on the number of instances that are deployed in a region. A larger number indicates a longer duration.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Database Connection.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click Upgrade Minor Version.
- In the Upgrade Minor Version dialog box, select the latest minor version and click OK.
- Wait until the status of the instance changes from Upgrading to Running.