On the Table Manager page, you can view all the tables and the table properties in each cluster. After you click a table name, you can see the details about the table and its region information.
You can query and filter tables by group name, namespace, table type, table status, and table name.
- Log on to the Lindorm Insight system. For more information, see Log on to Lindorm Insight.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Table summary tab, specify the group name, namespace, table type, table status, and table name. Then, click Query.
Move a table to a group
- On the Table summary tab, select the table that you want to move and click Move Group.
- In the Move Group dialog box, select a group from the target group drop-down list and click OK.
View the details of a table
On the Table details tab, you can view the table details, including table properties, table regions, region distribution by server, and StorefileSizes distribution by server. In the Regions by Region Server section, you can view the region distribution by server. In the StorefileSizes by Region Server section, you can view the StorefileSizes distribution by server.
- On the Table summary tab, click the name of the table whose details you want to view. The Table details tab appears.
- On the Table details tab, view the table details in the following sections: Table properties, Table Regions, Regions by Region Server, and StorefileSizes by Region Server.