This topic describes how to create a synchronization task in ApsaraDB for HBase.
A Lindorm Tunnel Service (LTS) instance is purchased.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for HBase console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters. On the page that appears, click the LTS instance that you want to manage.
- On the Basic Information page, find Engine Software UI under UI Access and click BDS.
Note If this is the first time that you create a synchronization task, you must first configure a whitelist and reset the password.
- Create a synchronization task.
- Create a data source. Data sources can be used as the sources or destinations of data synchronization tasks. For more information about the data sources that are supported by LTS, see Data Source Management.
- Create a task to migrate HBase data. For more information, see Synchronize full and incremental data.
- Create a data import task. For more information, see HBase data import.
- Create a data export task. For more information, see HBase data export.