ApsaraDB for Cassandra features horizontal scalability. A single data center can contain up to 500 nodes. An instance can contain up to three data centers.
- Contains no master or proxy nodes to save resources.
- Supports queries per second (QPS) scaling from 1,000 to 100 million when more nodes are added to avoid central bottleneck.
- Supports scaling up nodes. The basic specification is 1 core CPU and 2 GB of memory.
- Supports storing large amounts of data from 160 GB to 10 PB.
- Supports adding more data centers.