On the Settings tab of the Settings page, you can view the remote read endpoints, remote write endpoints, and HTTP API endpoints of a Prometheus instance that is created to monitor Alibaba Cloud services.
- Log on to the ARMS console .
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar of the Prometheus Monitoring page, select the region where the Prometheus instance resides. On the Prometheus Monitoring page, all the clusters connected to Prometheus Service are displayed. Prometheus for Cloud Services is displayed in the Instance Type column of a Prometheus instance for Alibaba Cloud services.
- Click the name of the Prometheus instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Settings. On the page that appears, click the Settings tab.
- On the Settings tab, click the Alibaba Cloud service that you want to manage.
On the Settings tab, you can view the remote read, remote write, and HTTP API endpoints for the Alibaba Cloud service.
- You can use remote read and remote write endpoints to store monitoring data collected by self-managed Prometheus instances on Prometheus instances in Prometheus Service. For more information, see Create a Prometheus instance for remote storage.
- You can use HTTP API endpoints to import monitoring data collected by Prometheus Service to on-premises Grafana. For more information, see Import data from Prometheus Monitoring to a local Grafana system.