Alibaba Cloud Prometheus Service allows you to install and configure RocketMQ exporters. Prometheus Service also provides out-of-the-box dashboards that you can use to monitor your applications.
- Log on to the ARMS console .
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where your Prometheus instance resides. Then, click the name of the Prometheus instance. The Prometheus instance can be an instance that is used to monitor a Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) cluster, a self-managed Kubernetes instance, or an Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Component Monitoring.
Add a RocketMQ exporter
- In the Integration Center panel, click the RocketMQ exporter icon.
- In the Integrate RocketMQ panel, set the required parameters on the Configuration tab in the STEP2 section, and then click OK.
Parameter Description Exporter name The name of the exporter. The name must meet the following requirements:
Note If you do not specify this parameter, the system uses the default name that consists of the exporter type and a numeric suffix.
- The name can contain only lowercase letters, digits, and hyphens (-), and cannot start or end with a hyphen (-).
- The name must be unique.
RocketMQAddress The URL that is used to access the RocketMQ system. Format:
Endpoint:Port number. Separate multiple URLs with commas (,).Note The URL of the RocketMQ system that is deployed in an ACK cluster is automatically displayed in the drop-down list.
Username The AccessKey ID of the RocketMQ system. Password The AccessKey secret of the RocketMQ system.Note You can view the monitoring metrics on the Metrics tab in the STEP2 section of the Integrate RocketMQ panel.
- The newly added exporter is displayed on the Component Monitoring page.
- Click the dashboard in the Dashboards column to view the monitoring metrics of the exporter. Note You can also click the Instance Name of the exporter to view its monitoring metrics.
On the Component Monitoring page, you can perform the following operations on the exporter:
- Click Delete in the Actions column to delete the exporter.
- Click Logs in the Actions column to view the logs of the exporter.
- Click Details in the Actions column to view the details of the exporter, including the environment variables and description of the exporter.