The integration center serves as the portal for Prometheus instances to display the associated data and common operations of Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK), custom service discovery, and component monitoring.
- Allows you to quickly add and view information about different types of integration objects.
- Allows you to flexibly view the metrics, service discovery configurations, and Grafana dashboards associated with Targets.
- Allows you to quickly integrate with custom service discovery and verify the YAML configuration file for service discovery.
- Provides the component monitoring feature that allows you to easily upgrade Exporter, update connection string information, and view logs and details.
- Provides service discovery configuration and modification capabilities for jobs.
- Provides flexible and convenient interactive experience.
Prometheus supports the following types of integration objects: ACK, custom service discovery, and components (11 types).
|ACK||ACK||You can monitor ACK clusters, (including Deployments, Services, and pods), etcd, and kube-apiserver.|
|Custom service discovery||Custom service discovery||You can use Prometheus SDKs or various frameworks to expose applications and metrics. You can also configure service discovery to collect monitoring data.|
|Components||MySQL||You can query performance metrics and custom metrics.|
|Redis||You can track the performance, memory usage, blocked clients, and evaluated keys of ApsaraDB for Redis instances.|
|MongoDB||You can track the read and write performance, commonly used replicas, and collection metrics.|
|Elasticsearch||You can monitor the cluster status and all JVM heap information.|
|Kafka||You can collect metrics such as producers, consumers, replicas, and maximum lag values.|
|RabbitMQ||You can track the queue size, consumer quantity, and unconfirmed messages.|
|RocketMQ||You can track the queue size, consumer quantity, and unconfirmed messages.|
|ZooKeeper||You can track the client connection and latency, and request backup time.|
|PostgreSQL||You can collect a large number of database performance and health metrics.|
|Nginx||You can monitor connection and request metrics.|
|Nginx (V2)||You can monitor connection and request metrics.|
The Integration Center page displays the supported integration objects and the installation status of the agent. You can view the details of an integration object or add an integration.
- Log on to the ARMS console .
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar of the Prometheus Monitoring page, select a region and click the name of an instance to go to the Integration Center page.
By default, the ACK integration is installed when you create a cluster. On the Integration Center page, click Container Service. The Container Service page displays the integration details of the integration object, including Targets, metrics, dashboards, service discovery configurations, and Exporter.
Service discovery configurations
On the Service Discovery Configurations tab, you can manage the default basic monitoring jobs. For example, you can change data extraction intervals or disable collection jobs. For more information, see Manage service discovery.
On the Exporter tab, you can view the version numbers of
kube-state-metrics, which are installed by default.
Custom service integration
To configure custom service discovery for service collection and integration, perform the following steps:
- On the Integration Center page, click Add next to Custom.
- In the STEP2 section of the Monitor Custom Data Source panel, configure service discovery. Prometheus supports the following service discovery methods:
After you configure service discovery, you can click Verify to verify the YAML configuration file of service discovery. If the Verified message appears, click Save.Notice We recommend that you complete the verification because invalid service discovery configurations may affect your running jobs.
- pod annotation
- service monitor
- pod monitor
- Custom service discovery
- Check whether the configured service discovery takes effect. Click Custom. On the Targets tab, you can check whether the configured service discovery takes effect. If a Target does not take effect, you can click the Service Discovery Configurations tab to modify the configured jobs.
You can add components such as ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL and ApsaraDB for Redis for collection and integration. The following example shows how to add ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL.
- On the Integration Center page, click Add next to MySQL.
- In the Integrate MySQL panel, configure the parameters. For more information,Use Prometheus Service to monitor MySQL exporters Click OK to go to the Targets tab. You can view the list of integrated Targets.