You can easily install plug-ins in Grafana Service. Installed plug-ins are also displayed on the Plugins page of the Grafana console. This topic describes how to install plug-ins in Grafana Service.
Install a plug-in
- Log on to the ARMS console .
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Workspace Management page, click the ID of the workspace that you want to manage or click Management in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Plug-ins.
- Optional:In the search box, enter the keyword of the plug-in that you want to install, and
click the icon.
- Click the section where the plug-in is displayed. In the Plug-in details panel, click Install.
- In the dialog box that appears, select the plug-in version and click Install. Note It may take 1 to 5 minutes to install a plug-in. The time varies with the plug-in size.After the installation is complete, status of the plug-in changes to Installed in the Plug-in details section.
View installed plug-ins in the Grafana console
- Go to the Workspace information page of a workspace in the Application Real-Time Monitoring Service (ARMS) console.
- In the Connection information section of the Workspace information page, click Log In in the Operation column to go to the Grafana console.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the Grafana console, choose . On the Plugins tab of the Configuration page, you can view all the installed Grafana plug-ins.
Uninstall a plug-in
- In the left-side navigation pane of the Grafana Service console, click Plug-ins.
- Optional:In the search box, enter the keyword of the plug-in that you want to uninstall, and click the icon.
- Click the section where the plug-in is displayed. In the Plug-in details section, click Uninstall.
- In the Uninstall message, click Uninstall. Note It takes about 10 seconds for the status of the uninstalled plug-in in the Plug-in details section to change.
Update the version of a plug-in
Grafana Service does not support updating the version of an installed plug-in. If you want to update the version of an installed plug-in, you must uninstall it and install the new version.