The synthetic monitoring feature uses the globally distributed monitoring networks to view, perform, and download network synthetic monitoring on web applications such as websites and servers.
Go to the Overview page
- Log on to the ARMS console .
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Kubernetes Monitoring.
- In the top navigation bar of the MNS console, select the region where your cluster is deployed.
- On the Kubernetes Monitoring page, click the name of the Kubernetes cluster.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Cloud dialing test.
On the Cloud dialing test page, you can create, view, or manage synthetic monitoring tasks. For more information, see Overview.
If you have questions about how to use Kubernetes Monitoring, join the DingTalk group of Kubernetes Monitoring whose ID is
35568145 to seek technical support.