This topic shows you how to view the pod logs of an application.
Note Pod logs are available only for applications that are deployed in pods.
- Log on to the ARMS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, Select .
- In the top navigation bar of the MNS console, select the region where your cluster is deployed.
- Log on to the Applications Page, click the application name.
- Log on to the Left-side navigation pane Place place your cursor over the vertical dots next to Application details .
- On the Application Details page, select a pod where the application is deployed, set the time period, and then
click the Log tab.
The Log tab displays the latest logs of the pod where the application is deployed.
Note You can view up to 5,000 latest logs.
On the Log tab, enter a keyword in the search box and click the icon to filter logs.