This topic shows you how to view the exception analysis of an application.
- Log on to the ARMS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, Select .
- In the top navigation bar of the MNS console, select the region where your cluster is deployed.
- Log on to the Applications Page, click the application name.
- Log on to the Left-side navigation pane Place place your cursor over the vertical dots next to Application details .
- On the Application Details page, select an instance where the application is deployed, set the time period,
and then click the Exception Analysis tab.
The Exceptions section displays the stacked column chart of the exception statistics of the application in the specified time period and the exception list.
- Move the cursor over the statistics chart to view the statistics.
- Select a period of time to view the statistics for the specified period.
- Click Icon to view the statistics of the metric in a certain time period or compare the statistics of the same time period on different dates.
- Click Icon to view the API details for this metric.
The exception list displays all exceptions of the application in the specified time period.
- To view the stacked column chart of an exception, click Invocation Statistics in the Actions column of the exception.
- To view the snapshots of the operations that are called when an exception occurs,
click Interface Snapshot in the Actions column of the exception.
For more information, see Operation snapshot.
- To view the details of an exception, click Details in the Actions column of the exception.