If you no longer need to use Kubernetes Monitoring, you can uninstall its component from your Kubernetes cluster. This topic shows you how to uninstall the component for Kubernetes Monitoring from a Kubernetes cluster to disable Kubernetes Monitoring.
- Log on to the Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) console.
- On the Clusters page, click the name of the Kubernetes cluster for which you want to disable Kubernetes Monitoring.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Helm page, find arms-cmonitor and click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the Delete dialog box, click OK. After you uninstall the component, the cluster name is dimmed on the Kubernetes Monitoring page in the Application Real-Time Monitoring Service (ARMS) console. You cannot click the cluster name to view the monitoring data.
Verify the result
- Log on to the ARMS console .
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Kubernetes Monitoring.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your cluster is deployed.
- On the Kubernetes Monitoring page, check the status of the cluster. If the cluster name is dimmed on this page, the component for Kubernetes Monitoring is uninstalled from the cluster. You cannot click the cluster name to view the monitoring data.
If you have questions about how to use Kubernetes Monitoring, join the DingTalk group of Kubernetes Monitoring whose ID is
35568145 to seek technical support.