If you need to access a Grafana Service workspace over the Internet or a private network, you must add the IP addresses of your hosts to the IP address whitelist of the workspace. This topic describes how to configure a public or private IP address whitelist for a Grafana Service workspace.
- Log on to the ARMS console .
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Workspace Management page, click the ID of the workspace that you want to manage or click Manage in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Data Security.
- On the Whitelist Settings tab, click Modify to the right of General Whitelist.
- In the Modify General Whitelist dialog box, specify the IP addresses that you want to add to the whitelist. You can enter IP addresses or CIDR blocks in the Whitelist field. For example, you can enter 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.0.0/24. Separate multiple IP addresses or CIDR blocks with commas (,). You can enter 127.0.0.1 to deny access from all IPv4 addresses or enter 0.0.0.0/0 to allow access from all IPv4 addresses.
- Click OK.