You can use the health inspection feature to periodically check the connectivity of your monitored services. This feature helps you obtain the health status of the monitored services, and identify and handle exceptions at the earliest opportunity. You can create a custom health inspection task for a specified service.
Create a custom inspection task
- Log on to the ARMS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Prometheus Monitoring page, click the name of a Prometheus instance that is created for a Container Service (ACK) cluster, a self-managed Kubernetes cluster, or a third-party Kubernetes cluster.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Health inspection.
- In the upper-right corner of the Health inspection tab, click Create inspection.
- In the Create Inspection dialog box, set the parameters.
Table 1. Parameters Parameter Description Checkpoint The checkpoint of the inspection task. Enter an IP address or a domain name. For example, you can set the value to 11.113.XX.XX or www.aliyun.com. Inspection type The type of the inspection task.
Frequency The interval at which the inspection task is run. Valid values:
- Every 10s
- Every 30s
- Every 60s
- Every 120s