You can use the health check feature to periodically check the connectivity of your monitored services. This feature helps you obtain the health status of the monitored services, and identify and handle exceptions at the earliest opportunity. You can create a custom health check for a specified service.
- Log on to the ARMS console .
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Prometheus Monitoring page, click the name of a Prometheus instance that is created for an ACK cluster, a self-managed Kubernetes cluster, or a third-party Kubernetes cluster.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Health inspection.
- On the Inspection tab, click Create inspection. In the Create inspection dialog box, configure the parameters. Note You must enter an IP address or domain name in the Checkpoint field, for example, 192.168.0.1 or www.aliyun.com.