You can use the health check feature to periodically check the connectivity of your monitored services. This feature helps you obtain the health status of the monitored services, and identify and handle exceptions at the earliest opportunity. You can import the data that is collected by Prometheus Service from an Alibaba Cloud service to create a health check for the Alibaba Cloud service.
Create a health check for an Alibaba Cloud service
- Log on to the ARMS console .
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Prometheus Monitoring page, click the name of a Prometheus instance that is created for an ACK cluster, a self-managed Kubernetes cluster, or a third-party Kubernetes cluster.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Health inspection.
- On the Inspection tab, click Cloud service inspection. In the Cloud Service Health Check dialog box, perform the following steps:
- In The first1Step step, select an Alibaba Cloud service whose data you want to import and click Next. Note Prometheus Service allows you to import the data of ApsaraDB for Redis and ApsaraDB RDS.
- In the The first2Step step, select the data that you want to import and click OK. Note By default, all data of the current cloud service is selected. You can select the data that you want to import based on your business requirements.
- In The first1Step step, select an Alibaba Cloud service whose data you want to import and click Next.