After changing a configuration, you can check whether the configuration has been successfully pushed according to the push track. If you find that the changed configuration does not take effect on a machine, you can follow the push track to check whether the configuration has been pushed to the machine.
- Log on to the ACM console , and select a region as needed in the upper-left corner.
- Select Configurations in the left-side navigation pane of the console. Enter the information you want to search for, and click the Search button.The matching search results appear in the list.
- Click More and select Push Track in the dropdown list.The Push Track page is displayed.
- Enter the Dimension, Data ID, Group, and Time Range, and click Search.Note
- If you set the dimension to Configuration, the push track of the specified configuration will be queried.
- If you set the dimension to User IP, the configuration access history of the specified client will be queried.