AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL provides a well-developed and open ecosystem that allows you to integrate various tools of Alibaba Cloud and third parties. The tools include extract, transform, load (ETL) tools and the tools that are used to manage data, visualize business intelligence (BI) reports, and migrate data. AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL can connect to traditional data warehouses and popular stream processing, logging, big data, and database systems.
- Data development or management: Data Management (DMS), DataWorks, and Dataphin
- BI reporting or visualization: Quick BI, Tableau, QlikView, FineBI, Smartbi, and DataV
- Stream processing: Flink and DataHub
- ETL: DataStage, Informatica, Kettle, and Automation
- Data migration: Data Transmission Service (DTS), DataX, OGG, and Data Systems Group (DSG)
- Logging: Logstash and Kafka
- Big data: Hadoop, MaxCompute, and Data Lake
- Traditional data warehouse: Teradata, Greenplum, and DB2
- Database: Oracle, MySQL, and PostgreSQL
AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL supports client interfaces such as JDBC, ODBC, and libpq. You can connect to multiple tools and applications by using client interfaces. AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL provides the built-in data mining engine MADlib and the spatial database engine PostGIS for data analysis.