You can manually delete pay-as-you-go AnalyticDB for MySQL clusters based on your business needs.
Note You cannot manually release subscription clusters. Subscription clusters are automatically released when they expire.
- Log on to the AnalyticDB for MySQL console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where the cluster is located.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the V3.0 Clusters tab, choose in the Actions column corresponding to the cluster that you want to delete.
- In the Delete Cluster message that appears, click OK to delete the cluster.