SSL Certificates Service provides the Website Security module to detect the website assets that belong to your Alibaba Cloud account and check the status of the SSL certificates that are installed on your websites. You can also enable HTTPS on your websites in a more convenient way. This topic describes how to view the status of SSL certificates on the Website Security page.
- Log on to the SSL Certificates Service console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Website Security.
- View the status of SSL certificates on your websites and perform operations based
on your business requirements.The website list contains all the website assets that belong to your Alibaba Cloud account. You can click the icon on the left of a website to view the subdomains of the website.You can perform the following different operations based on whether you have installed an SSL certificate on a website:
- If you have installed an SSL certificate on the website, you can view the brand and
expiration time of the SSL certificate.
If the SSL certificate is due to expire, we recommend that you renew it in a timely manner. For more information, see Renewal upon expiration.
- If you have not installed an SSL certificate on the website, you can click Open HTTPS to enable HTTPS encryption for data transmission on the website. You can also click
Buy certificate to purchase a new certificate instance for the website. For more information, see
Select and purchase certificates.
After you purchase the certificate instance, you can use it to apply for a certificate and install the issued certificate on the website. For more information, see Step 1: Fill in certificate application information and How can I install SSL certificates?
- If you have installed an SSL certificate on the website, you can view the brand and expiration time of the SSL certificate.