Resource Access Management (RAM) allows you to manage domain names by group. You can grant RAM users permissions on different API operations as needed to regulate access control. This topic describes how to create a RAM user and grant permissions to the RAM user.
RAM is an Alibaba Cloud service that manages user identities and access permissions on resources. One Alibaba Cloud account can create multiple RAM users and grant permissions to RAM users as needed. RAM allows you to manage permissions that each user has on different resources. For more information, see What is RAM?.
- Create a RAM user. For more information, see Create a RAM user.
- Optional:Create a custom permission policy about Alibaba Cloud CDN. RAM provides the following system permission policies: AliyunCDNFullAccess and AliyunCDNReadOnlyAccess. If you require finer-grained access control, you can create custom permission policies. For more information, see Use RAM to manage CDN permissions.
- For more information about how to grant a RAM user permissions on refreshing and prefetching resources, see Authorize a RAM user to prefetch and refresh resources.
- For more information about how to grant a RAM user permissions on changing the billing method of Alibaba Cloud CDN, see Revoke the permissions that allow a RAM user to change the metering method.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud CDN console as the RAM user. Note You cannot manage DCDN as a RAM user.The procedures for managing other features are the same between a RAM user and an Alibaba Cloud account.
Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Management Console as a RAM user at http://signin.aliyun.com/custom domain.onaliyun.com/login.htm. For more information, see Log on to the console as a RAM user.