This article mainly introduces how to configure multiple source stations in the Alibaba Cloud Content Delivery Network console.
- Log in to the Alibaba Cloud Content Delivery Network console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Domain Names > Add Domain Name.
- Click Add Origin Information and select the origin IP address or origin domain name as needed to add multiple origin information.
- Back-to-origin policy: 100% back-to-origin traffic will first return to the origin station with the priority of "primary". if a certain origin station fails for three consecutive health check times, the 100% traffic will be returned to the origin station with the priority of "secondary". If the active health check is successful, the source station will be re-marked as available and the original priority will be restored. When all source stations have the same back-to-source priority, the Alibaba Cloud Content Delivery Network will automatically poll back-to-source.
- Source station health check: the active four-layer health check mechanism is implemented, and the source station is actively health check every 5 seconds.
- After the setting is completed, the back-to-source request will be made by polling according to the set multiple source stations when the Alibaba Cloud Content Delivery Network is back-to-source. Therefore, users are required to ensure that the site content of each source station is consistent, otherwise the data obtained by the Alibaba Cloud Content Delivery Network will be different.