This topic describes how to check whether a Alibaba Cloud CDN preheating task is completed.
See the following operations to view the execution of the Alibaba Cloud Content Delivery Network warm-up task:
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud CDN console.
- Click Refresh and Preheat, set Operation Type to Preheating, enter the URL in the URL box, and click Submit. The preheating task preloads the files to be preheated to the Alibaba Cloud Content Delivery Network secondary node.
- Click Operation Records to view the execution status of the preheating task.
Note: If the status of the preheating task is successful, the preheating task is submitted. This does not mean that the file has been preheated.
- Run the following command to view the status of the preload task:
curl -I 'http://example.aliyundoc.com/test.json'The system display is similar to the following.
- The first half of Via represents the status of the secondary node, where "H" indicates a hit, indicating that the file has been preheated to the secondary node and does not need to go back to the origin.
The second half of Via represents the status of the first-level node. "M" indicates that there is no cache on the first-level node and needs to be returned to the second-level node.