By default, ActionTrail records the events that occurred within your Alibaba Cloud account in the last 90 days. To query events that occurred more than 90 days ago, you can create a trail to deliver events to Log Service or Object Storage Service (OSS). Then, you can log on to the Log Service console or OSS console to query the delivered events.
- Log on to the ActionTrail console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Trails.
- On the Trails page, find the trail that you created, move the pointer over the icon in the Storage Service column, and then click the name of the Log Service Logstore or OSS bucket.
- Query events in the Log Service console: Click the name of the Log Service Logstore to query or analyze the events that are delivered to the Logstore in the Log Service console.
- Query events in the OSS console: Click the name of the OSS bucket to go to the OSS console and query the events that are delivered to the bucket on the Files page. For more information about the storage path in OSS, see What is the storage path of an event that is delivered to an OSS bucket?