This topic describes how to disable a single-account trail that is created for the Inner-ActionTrail feature. After you disable the trail, ActionTrail no longer delivers platform event logs to the destination. However, ActionTrail retains the existing parameter settings.
- Log on to the ActionTrail console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Trails page, find the trail that you want to disable and click the trail name.
- On the page that appears, turn off Status.Note If you want to enable the trail, turn on the switch.
- In the Disable Trail message, click OK.