This topic describes how to delete a multi-account trail in the ActionTrail console. After you delete a multi-account trail, the events of members in the specific resource directory are no longer collected.
- Log on to the ActionTrail console by using a delegated administrator account or the management account. Note
- Members can view multi-account trails but cannot delete multi-account trails.
- For more information about how to specify a delegated administrator account for a trusted service, see Manage a delegated administrator account.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Trails.
- On the Trails page, find the multi-account trail that you want to delete and click the trail name.
- On the page that appears, click Delete.
- In the Delete Trail message, click Confirm.