This topic describes how to delete a multi-account trail in the ActionTrail console. After you delete a multi-account trail, the trail no longer collects events from the members in your resource directory.
- Log on to the ActionTrail console by using the delegated administrator account or the management account of your resource
- Members in the resource directory can view the created multi-account trail but are not authorized to delete it.
- For more information about how to specify a delegated administrator account, see Manage a delegated administrator account.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Trails.
- On the Trails page, find the multi-account trail that you want to delete and click the trail name.
- On the page that appears, click Delete.
- In the Delete Trail message, click Confirm.