Database Autonomy Service (DAS) provides diagnostic reports of database instances. You can create or view diagnostic reports in the DAS console.
- A database instance is created. The database instance is an ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL instance, an ApsaraDB PolarDB MySQL-compatible edition instance, an ApsaraDB for Redis instance, or an ApsaraDB for MongoDB instance.
- The database instance is connected to DAS. For more information, see Connect instances to DAS.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Diagnostic Reports.
- Click Create Reports to create a diagnostic report.
- Find the created diagnostic report, and click View Report in the Actions column to view the details of the report.