The Anti-DDoS Pro log collection function supports advanced management. You can click Advanced Management to go to the Logstores page in the Log Service console. You can perform advanced operations on Anti-DDoS Pro logs, including real-time subscription and consumption, data shipping, and other visualization operations.
In the upper-right corner of the Log Service page, click Advanced Management to go to the Log Service console. You can perform advanced operations including exporting log data and configuring log consumption.
Export log data
- After you enable log collection, click the Download button on the right of the Raw
Logs tab page.
- In the Log Download dialog box that appears, click Download Log in Current Page to export the log entries displayed on this page into a file in CSV format.
- You can also click Download All Logs Using Command Line Tool to download all log entries.
- Click Documentation to see User Guide for Alibaba Cloud CLI.
- Install the command line tool.
- Click Security information management to view and copy the AccessKey ID and AccessKey Secret of the current user.
- Click Copy Command and replace
AccessKeyId obtained in step 2and
AccessKeySecret obtained in step 2with the AccessKey ID and AccessKey Secret of the current user.
- Run the command in the command line tool.
After you run the command, log entries are automatically downloaded and saved to the download_data.txt file in the directory where the command was run.