The MQ Monitoring page in application monitoring of Application Real-Time Monitoring Service shows the message publishing and subscription of Message Queue for RocketMQ (RocketMQ) topics.
Follow these steps to access the MQ Monitoring page of ARMS application monitoring.
- Log on to the ARMS console. In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
On the Applications page, click the name of the target application.
Click MQ Monitoring in the left-side navigation pane.
Click a search result link on the right side of the page.
When you complete the preceding steps, the Overview tab of the MQ Monitoring page appears.
The MQ Monitoring page:
Shows the message publishing and subscription relationship between your application and the MQ data source in the topology graph.
Shows the statistics of message publishing, including request count, response time, and error count.
Shows the statistics of message subscription, including latency, request count, response time, and error count.
Provides the interface snapshots of message publishing and subscription. You can view the complete trace through the trace ID and diagnose the problems.
- In the time picker in the upper-right corner of the page, select the start time and end time of the statistics you want to view.
- Click the Publishing Statistics and Subscription Statistics tabs to view the statistics of message publishing and subscription.
- Click the Interface Snapshot tab to view the interface snapshots of message publishing and subscription. You can view the complete trace through the trace ID and diagnose the problems when needed.
- Click Back to Overview to go back to the MQ Monitoring page.