The MQ monitoring page in application monitoring of Application Real-Time Monitoring Service (ARMS) shows the message publishing and topic subscription in Message Queue for Apache RocketMQ.
- Log on to the ARMS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose . In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Applications page, click the name of the application.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click MQ Monitoring.
- Click a search result link on the right of the page.
- On the Overview tab, the message publishing and subscription relationship between your application and MQ data source is displayed in the topological graph.
- On the Publishing Statistics tab, the statistics of message publishing are displayed. The statistics include the request count, response time, and error count.
- On the Subscription Statistics tab, the statistics of subscription are displayed. The statistics include the request count, response time, and error count.
- On the Interface Snapshot tab, the interface snapshots of message publishing and subscription are provided. You can view the complete trace by using the trace ID and diagnose the issues.