This topic describes how to add IPv6 security group rules to an Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instance. IPv4 and IPv6 addresses are independent of each other. If the current security group rules do not apply to your IPv6 services, you must configure security group rules for the ECS instances to regulate communication with IPv6 addresses.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Find the security group and click Add Rules in the Actions column.
- Click Add Rule.
- Configure security group rules.