This topic describes how to delete an IPv6 address when your Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instance no longer requires the IPv6 address. After you delete the IPv6 address of an instance, the instance can still use its IPv4 address.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Select the ECS instance to which you want to assign an IPv6 address and click More in the Actions column.
- Choose > Manage Secondary Private IP Address.
- Click Unassign next to IPv6 Address.
- Click OK.