This topic describes how to view history alerts in the Log Service console. Log service records alerts as logs and creates a dashboard to display alert details.
- View history alerts in the Logstore
When you create an alert, Log Service creates a Logstore named internal-alert-history for the project to which the alert belongs. A log is generated and written to the Logstore each time the alert rule is executed, regardless of whether the alert is triggered. For more information, see Alarm log fields.Note The Logstore does not incur fees and cannot be deleted or modified. Each alert log is retained in the Logstore for seven days.
- View history alerts on the dashboard
After you create an alert, Log Service creates a dashboard named internal-alert-analysis for the project to which the alert belongs. The dashboard displays the statistics of all previous alerts, including the number of triggered alerts, percentage of successful alerts and notifications, and top 10 triggered alerts.Note The dashboard cannot be deleted or modified.
View history alerts in the Logstore
- Log on to the Log Service console, and then click the target project name.
- Click the icon next to the internal-alert-history Logstore, and then choose Search & Analysis.
- On the page that appears, query alert logs as needed.
View history alerts on the dashboard
On the Alert History Statistics dashboard, you can view the statistics of each alert and alert notifications.
- Log on to the Log Service console, and then click the project name in the Projects section to go to the project details page.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click the Dashboard icon.
- Click Alert History Statistics to open the dashboard page.
On the Alert History Statistics dashboard, the details of history alerts are displayed, as shown in the following figure.