This topic describes how to manage member tags.
Go to the Organization page
After you go to the Quick BI console, you can manage member tags on the Organization page.
Manage member tags
This section describes how to manage metadata of member tags.
- On the Members tab of the Organization page, click Manage Tags in the upper-right corner.
- In the Manage Tags dialog box, perform the following operations:
- Click the icon to add a tag.
- Edit the values of Tag and Description to modify the tag.
- Click Delete to delete the tag.
- Click OK.
Modify tag values for a member
- Go to the Organization page.
- On the Organization page, click the Members tab.
- Find the member for which you want to configure row-level permissions and click the icon in the Actions column.
- In the Edit Tags dialog box, modify the tag values and click OK.