This topic describes how to view the slow log details of an ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL instance.
If more than 600 slow query log entries are generated within 1 minute on your RDS instance, some entries may be lost. To mitigate the loss of slow query log entries, you can Update the minor engine version of an ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL instance to 20191212.
View slow log details by using the ApsaraDB RDS console
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for RDS console. In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances. In the top navigation bar, select the region where your RDS instance resides.
- Find your RDS instance and click its ID. In the left-side navigation pane, click Logs.
- Click the Slow Log Details tab and on the tab view the slow log details of your RDS instance.
View slow log details by using commands
- Log on to your RDS instance by using Alibaba Cloud Data Management (DMS). For more information, see Use DMS to log on to an ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL instance.
- In the top navigation bar, choose SQL Operations > SQL Window.
- Run the following command to obtain the slow log details of your RDS instance:
select * from mysql.slow_log