This topic describes how to view the slow log details of an ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL instance.
View slow log details by using the ApsaraDB RDS console
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for RDS console. In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances. In the top navigation bar, select the region where your RDS instance resides.
- Find your RDS instance and click its ID. In the left-side navigation pane, click Logs.
- Click the Slow Log Details tab and on the tab view the slow log details of your RDS instance.
View slow log details by using commands
Note This operation is not supported if your RDS instance runs MySQL 5.5.
- Log on to your RDS instance by using Alibaba Cloud Data Management (DMS). For more information, see Use DMS to log on to an ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL instance.
- In the top navigation bar, choose SQL Operations > SQL Window.
- Run the following command to obtain the slow log details of your RDS instance:
select * from mysql.slow_log