HTTPS is the secure version of HTTP. With HTTPS, the data sent between the browser and the server is encrypted. Server Load Balancer (SLB) supports redirecting HTTP requests to HTTPS to facilitate whole-site HTTPS deployment. Redirecting HTTP requests to HTTPS is supported in all regions.
An HTTPS listener is created. For more information, see Add an HTTPS listener.
- Log on to the SLB console.
- Select the region of the target SLB instance.
- On the Server Load Balancer page, click the ID of the target SLB instance.
- Click the Listeners tab and then click Add Listener.
- In the Configure Server Load Balancer dialog box, select HTTP as the listener protocol and configure the listening port.
- In the Advanced section, turn on Redirection and select the target HTTPS listener.
The target listener can be an HTTPS listener with any port in the SLB instance.
- Click Next.
- Check the configurations and click Submit.
- Click OK.
After the redirection function is enabled, all HTTP requests will be redirected to the selected HTTPS listener and distributed according to the listener configurations of the HTTPS listener.