This topic describes how to crate a database for an RDS for MariaDB instance.
- Log on to the RDS console.
- In the upper-left corner, select the region where the target RDS instance is located.
- Find the target RDS instance and click the instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Databases.
- Click Create Database.
- Set the following parameters.
Parameters Description Database Name The account name contains 2 to 16 characters, including lowercase letters, digits, underscores (_), and hyphens (-). It must begin with a letter and end with a letter or digit. Supported Character Set Select utf8, gbk, latin1, or utf8mb4. Authorized Account Select the account that needs to access this database. You can also leave this parameter blank and set the authorized account after the database is created.Note Only standard accounts are displayed, because the premier account has all permissions for all databases. Account Type Select Read/Write, Read-only, DDL only, or DML only. Description Optional. Enter the other account information that helps to better manage the account. You can enter up to 256 characters.
- Click OK.
|CreateDatabase||Used to create a database for an RDS instance.|