This topic describes how to delete an account from an RDS MariaDB instance in the RDS console.
- Log on to the RDS console.
- In the upper-left corner, select the region where the target RDS instance is located.
- Find the target RDS instance and click the instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Accounts.
- On the Accounts tab, find the account you want to delete, and in the Actions column click Delete.
- In the displayed dialog box, click Confirm.
|DeleteAccount||Used to delete an account for an RDS instance.|