You can modify the permissions of a standard account as needed. The permissions of a privileged account can only be reset to the default settings and cannot be modified.
Modify the permissions of a standard account
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for RDS console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target RDS instance resides.
- Find the target RDS instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Accounts.
- Find the account whose permissions you want to modify, and click Edit Permissions in the Actions column.
- In the Modify Account Permissions pane, modify the permissions of the account.
- Add or remove an authorized database: Select the database and click > or <.
- Change the read and write permissions of an authorized database: In the Authorized databases box, select Read/Write(DDL+DML), Read-only, DDL Only, or DML Only.