You can modify the permissions of a standard account that is created on an ApsaraDB RDS for MariaDB TX instance. The permissions of a privileged account can only be reset to the default settings but cannot be modified.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for RDS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances. In the top navigation bar, select the region where your RDS instance resides.
- Find your RDS instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Accounts.
- Find the standard account whose permissions you want to modify, and click the Edit Permissions icon in the Actions column.
- In the Modify Account Permissions pane, modify the permissions of the standard account.
- If you want to add or remove an authorized database, select the database and click the > or < icon.
- If you want to modify the permissions on an authorized database, select the database
and then select the Read/Write (DDL + DML), Read-only, DDL Only, or DML Only permissions in the Authorized Databases section.
Note You can use SQL statements to modify permissions at higher levels of granularity. For more information, see Account permissions.
- Click OK.