This topic describes how to restart an RDS MySQL instance in the RDS console if the number of connections exceeds its upper limit or any performance issue occurs for the instance.
Restarting an RDS instance may interrupt its connections and impact your services. Exercise caution when performing this action.
- Log on to the RDS console.
- Select the target region.
- Find the target RDS instance. Then, click the instance ID or in the Actions column click Manage.
- In the upper-right corner of the Basic Information page, clickRestart Instance.
- In the displayed dialog box, click Confirm.
|RestartDBInstance||Used to restart an RDS instance.|