This topic describes how to view the internal and public endpoints and ports of an RDS PPAS instance in the RDS console. When connecting to an RDS instance, you must enter its internal or public endpoint and port number.
- Log on to the RDS console.
- In the upper-left corner, select the region where the target RDS instance is located.
- Find the target RDS instance and click the instance ID.
- On the Basic Information page, find the Basic Information section, where you can view the internal and public endpoints and ports of the RDS
- The internal and public endpoints are displayed only after you configure a whitelist.
- The public endpoint is displayed only after you apply for it.