This topic describes how to set the monitoring frequency for an RDS PPAS instance.
Background informationRDS PPAS supports two monitoring frequencies:
- Once per 60 seconds (monitoring period: 30 days)
- Once per 300 seconds (monitoring period: 30 days)
- Log on to the RDS console.
- In the upper-left corner, select the region where the target RDS instance is located.
- Find the target RDS instance and click the instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Monitoring and Alerts.
Note For information about the monitoring metrics supported by the instance, see View resource monitoring data.
- Click the Monitoring tab.
- Click Set Monitoring Frequency.
- In the Set Monitoring Frequency dialog box, select the monitoring frequency and click OK.
|DescribeDBInstanceMonitor||Used to query the monitoring data of an RDS instance.|