This topic describes how to set the monitoring frequency for an RDS PPAS instance.
Background informationRDS PPAS supports two monitoring frequencies:
- Once per 60 seconds
- Once per 300 seconds
Note ApsaraDB RDS allows you to query the monitoring data from the last 30 days or less. You may not be able to query the monitoring data over a time range of more than 30 days.
- Log on to the RDS console.
- In the upper-left corner, select the region where the target RDS instance is located.
- Find the target RDS instance and click the instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Monitoring and Alerts.
Note For information about the monitoring metrics supported by the instance, see View resource monitoring data.
- Click the Monitoring tab.
- Click Set Monitoring Frequency.
- In the Set Monitoring Frequency dialog box, select the monitoring frequency and click OK.
|Query the monitoring frequency of an ApsaraDB for RDS instance||Used to query the monitoring data of an RDS instance.|