After the website is deployed with Alibaba Cloud WAF and WAF protection policies are configured, you can access the WAF security reports to gain an insight into the security situation of your web business or conduct business analysis.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud WAF console.
- On the top of the page, select the region: Mainland China, International.
- On the Business and Security situations.
page, view the statistics of your You can view the following Business statistics:
You can view the following Security statistics:
- Total QPS and the malicious QPS (triggering protection rules) of the latest 30 days
- Inbound and Outbound bandwidth of the latest 30 days
- Number of abnormal responses of the latest 30 days
- Top 5 cities and Top 10 IP addresses that requests originate from
- Mobile operating systems and PC browsers that requests originate from
- Top 5 URLs with the slowest response speed
- Top 5 URLs that are most frequently requested
- Frequencies of Web application attacks, HTTP flood attacks, and Web ACL events of the latest 30 days
- Risk warnings of newly exposed industry or business security events
- Messages of update of Alibaba Cloud WAF protection rule sets
For more information, see Security overview.
- On the Attack Protection records and Risk Warnings.
page, query the detailed You can query the details of the following attack protection records:
You can query the details of the following risk warnings:
- Web application attacks of the latest 30 days
- HTTP flood attacks of the latest 30 days
- Web ACL events of the latest 30 days
- Known hacker attacks
- WordPress attacks
- Suspected attacks
- Robot scripts
- Web crawlers
- SMS interferes abuse
For more information, see WAF security reports.