This topic describes how to manually restart an ApsaraDB RDS for PostgreSQL instance. This applies if the number of connections exceeds the specified threshold or a performance issue occurs.
When you restart an RDS instance, a brief disconnection with the RDS instance will occur. Before you perform a restart, make appropriate arrangements for your workloads. Proceed with caution.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for RDS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances. In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target RDS instance resides.
- Find the target instance and click the instance ID.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click Restart Instance.
- In the message that appears, click Confirm.
|Restart instance||Restarts an ApsaraDB for RDS instance.|