BackgroundCurrently, RDS for PostgreSQL provides two monitoring frequencies.
Every 60 seconds. The monitoring period is 30 days.
Every 300 seconds. The monitoring period is 30 days.
The instance editions must be either of the following versions:
- PostgreSQL 10 Cluster Edition (Local SSD)
- PostgreSQL 9.4
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for RDS console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where the instance is located.
- Find the instance and click the instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Monitoring and Alerts.
Note Monitored metrics varies depending on the database engines. For more information, see View resource monitoring.
- Click the Monitoring tab.
- Click Set Monitoring Frequency.
- In the Set Monitoring Frequency dialog box that appears, select a monitoring frequency and click OK.
|DescribeResourceUsage||You can call this operation to query the resource usage of the instance.|
|DescribeDBInstancePerformance||You can call this operation to query the instance performance.|
|DescribeDBInstanceMonitor||You can call this operation to query the monitoring settings of the instance.|
|ModifyDBInstanceMonitor||You can call this operation to change the monitoring settings of an instance.|