This topic describes how to set the monitoring frequency of an ApsaraDB RDS for PostgreSQL instance.
ApsaraDB RDS for PostgreSQL provides the following three monitoring frequencies:
- Every 5 Seconds: The monitoring period is seven days. After seven days, the monitoring
frequency is reduced to Every 60 Seconds.
Note If the RDS instance runs the RDS Basic Edition or its memory capacity is less than 8 GB, the Every 5 Seconds monitoring frequency is not supported.
- Every 60 Seconds: The monitoring period is 30 days.
- Every 300 Seconds: The monitoring period is 30 days.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for RDS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances. In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target RDS instance resides.
- Find the target instance and click the instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Monitoring and Alerts.
- Click the Monitoring tab.
- Click Set Monitoring Frequency.
- In the Set Monitoring Frequency dialog box, select a monitoring frequency and click OK.
|Query monitoring frequency||Queries the monitoring frequency of an ApsaraDB RDS for MySQL instance.|