This topic describes how to set the monitoring frequency of an ApsaraDB RDS for PostgreSQL instance.
Background informationRDS for PostgreSQL provides two monitoring frequencies:
- Every 60 Seconds. The monitoring period is 30 days.
- Every 300 Seconds. The monitoring period is 30 days.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for RDS console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target RDS instance resides.
- Find the target RDS instance and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Monitoring and Alerts.
Note The metrics available vary based on the database engine that the RDS instance is running. For more information, see View resource monitoring.
- Click the Monitoring tab.
- In the upper-right corner, click Set Monitoring Frequency.
- In the Set Monitoring Frequency dialog box that appears, select a monitoring frequency and click OK.
|DescribeResourceUsage||Queries the resource usage of an ApsaraDB for RDS instance.|
|DescribeDBInstancePerformance||Queries the performance metrics of an ApsaraDB for RDS instance.|
|DescribeDBInstanceMonitor||Queries the monitoring frequency of an ApsaraDB for RDS instance.|
|ModifyDBInstanceMonitor||Modifies the monitoring frequency of an ApsaraDB for RDS instance.|