This topic describes how to manually release a pay-as-you-go-billed ApsaraDB RDS for PostgreSQL instance or unsubscribe from a subscription-billed ApsaraDB RDS for PostgreSQL instance.
After you release or unsubscribe from an RDS instance, the RDS instance and its data are immediately deleted. Before you release or unsubscribe from an RDS instance, we recommend that you back up the RDS instance and download the required backup file.
Release a pay-as-you-go-billed RDS instance
- Use one of the following methods to open the Release Instance message:
- Find your RDS instance. In the Actions column, click More and select Release Instance from the menu that appears.
- Find your RDS instance and click its ID.
- On the Basic Information page, click Release Instance.
- In the message that appears, click Confirm.
Unsubscribe from a subscription RDS instance
If you want to unsubscribe from your RDS instance, submit a ticket.
|Release instance||Releases a pay-as-you-go ApsaraDB for RDS instance. (You cannot unsubscribe from a subscription ApsaraDB for RDS instance by calling an API operation.)|