This topic describes how to release an RDS PostgreSQL instance, which can use the pay-as-you-go or subscription billing method.
Release a pay-as-you-go instance
- Log on to the RDS console.
- Select the target region.
- Use one of the following methods to open the Release Instance dialog box:
- Find the target RDS instance and in the Actions column choose .
- Find the target RDS instance and click the instance ID.
- On the Basic Information page, click Release Instance.
- In the displayed dialog box, click Confirm.
Release a subscription RDS instance
You can open a ticket to apply for releasing a subscription RDS instance.
|DeleteDBInstance||Releases an RDS instance.|