This topic describes how to manually release a pay-as-you-go-billed ApsaraDB RDS for PostgreSQL instance or unsubscribe from a subscription-billed ApsaraDB RDS for PostgreSQL instance.
After you release or unsubscribe from an RDS instance, the RDS instance and its data are immediately deleted. Before you release or unsubscribe from an RDS instance, we recommend that you back up the RDS instance and download the required backup file.
Release a pay-as-you-go-billed RDS instance
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for RDS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances. In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target RDS instance resides.
- Use one of the following methods to open the Release Instance message:
- Find the target RDS instance. In the Actions column, click More and select from the menu that appears.
- Find the target RDS instance and click its ID.
- On the Basic Information page, click Release Instance.
- In the message that appears, click Confirm.
Unsubscribe from a subscription-billed RDS instance
You can submit a ticket to unsubscribe from the target RDS instance.
|Delete instance||Releases a pay-as-you-go-billed ApsaraDB for RDS instance. (You cannot unsubscribe from a subscription-billed ApsaraDB for RDS instance by calling an API operation.)|